This is our acceptable use policy. If you use our Services or website, it means that the policy applies to you and that you agree with it as part of our Terms https://bloobo.co.uk/terms. We may change these terms, so we expect you to check this page from time to time as the changes will be binding on you. There may also be changes elsewhere on our site.
As a condition of use, you hereby agree not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement or applicable law, or any other purpose not reasonably.
2. Who We Are
Bloobo.co.uk is operated by NSB Services Ltd (Trading as Bloobo), a UK Limited company registered in England under company number 09511906.
Some important details about us:
Our registered office is at: First Floor, Telecom House, 125-135 Preston Road, Brighton, BN1 6AF
Our trading office is at: Office 5, 72 Wilson Street, Derby, DE1 1PL
Our VAT number is: 251633325
3. What you must not do
You must not use the Services to do any of the following:
• Break any laws or regulations
• Do anything fraudulent, or which has a fraudulent effect
• Harm or attempt to harm minors
• Do anything with material that does not meet our content standards (these are listed below)
• Do anything with unsolicited advertising material (known as spam)
• Transmit any data or material that is harmful to other programs, software, or hardware (for example, viruses, Trojan horses, worms, etc.)
• Copy in any way or re-sell any part of our Services (unless we allow it under our terms)
• Interfere with or damage any part of our site, equipment, network, software or storage arrangements.
4. Content Standards
Here are our content standards. They apply to all material that you contribute to our Services and to all interactive services.
You must follow these standards carefully, but please also follow the spirit of them.
Your contributions must be:
• Accurate (if they are factual)
• Genuine (if they state opinions)
• Within the law.
Your contributions must not be:
• Defamatory, obscene or offensive
• Likely to deceive, harass, annoy, threaten, or invade someone else's privacy.
And they must not:
• Promote material that is sexually explicit
• Promote violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, age, disability, or sexual orientation
• Infringe anyone else's intellectual property
• Be used to impersonate anyone, or misrepresent anyone's identity
• Encourage or assist anything that breaks the law.
5. Interactive Services
Our standards for interactive services, such as chat rooms and bulletin boards, are as follows:
• We will tell you clearly about the service
• We will tell you what form of moderation we use for the site
• We will try to assess risks on the Services (especially for children) and will moderate if we think it is appropriate.
Please note, however, that we are not required to moderate our interactive service. We will not be responsible for any loss to anyone who does not use our Services according to our standards (whether or not we have moderated the service).
6. Important Notice for Parents
• Use of our interactive service by a child is subject to parental consent
• If you permit your child to use the service, we advise you to explain the risks. Moderation is not always effective
• Please contact us if you have a concern about moderation.
7. Disclosure to Courts
If you have to disclose Confidential Information by order of a court or other public body you may do so.
8. Suspension and Termination
If we think you have breached this policy, we will take whatever steps we think are necessary.
These might include:
• Stopping your use of the Services temporarily or permanently
• Removing material you have put on the Services
• Sending you a warning
• Taking legal action
• Telling the right authorities.
We exclude legal responsibility and cost for actions we take to deal with your breach of our policy.